Carmex Premium Promegranate Moisturising Lipbalm

9:30:00 PM

Carmex Premium Promegranate Moisturising Lipbalm (CPM)

RM 29 RM 39


Ultra hydrating. Ultra sleek. For ultra kissable lips that feel and look fabulous all day.


Feature
• Formulated with Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter
• Keeps your Lips Soft, Supple and Smooth
• Can Be Used Under or Over the Lipstick

Bathe your lips in moisture
With a little help from vitamin E and aloe, Carmex Moisture Plus™ lip balm helps nourish and moisturize lips leaving them so kissably soft they will be hard to resist.

Have fun in the sun
With SPF 15, Carmex Moisture Plus protects your lips from the sun so you can play all day and know you’re covered.

Glam it up
Take it out for a night on the town. A clear satin gloss finish add a hint of shine, while the sleek, slant-tip applicator looks almost as stylish as you.
 carmex 01

Ingredients:
Octinoxate and Oxybenzone, (two sunscreen agents) ;
aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe butter), beeswax, butylrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, camphor, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavor, isopropyl palmitate, lecithin, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, meadowfoam delta-lactone, menthol, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, ozokerite, palmitoyl oligopeptide, paraffin, persea gratissima (avocado butter), phenol, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, ricinus communis


Third party reviews:
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ID=110502/Carmex_-_Moisture_Plus_Ultra_Hydrating_Lip_Balm/0/Lip_Treatments/

More info:
http://www.mycarmex.com/our-products/carmex-moisture-plus/default.aspx

Malaysian reviewers:
CARMEX MOISTURE PLUS Review By Yourshoppingkaki.com
http://yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com/2010/11/product-review-carmex-moisture-plus.html


My personal review:
I was doubtful at first as I thought it’s probably a hyped up new carmex lipbalm. I thought it should be the same thing, with only a different design on the exterior to give it a sleeker look compared to the regular carmex clickstick/tubes. I gave it a try anyway as they seem to have pretty good reviews; I was so wrong about my first impression.
It’s a lovely lip balm that I’d use from now on, I was using the cherry tube/mint stick for some time now but after trying this, I’m now hooked to this one! I’ll be frank, that I would be chucking my regular carmexes aside for the mo’ as long as I can get my hands on this one.
I love the creamy and smooth texture and the subtle vanilla scent just bowls me over! I’m a big fan of natural vanilla flvors and this one imparts a natural, subtle vanilla scent, unlike those artificial scents I’ve sniffed before. The moisture is long lasting, and it requires lesser applications than the regular carmex or other lipbalms I’d say. It heals dry/chaped lips pretty quickly, it healed my dry lips in a day! I went on a lipbalm “fast”(or going without lipbalm) for almost a week and my lips were dry again, I gave this a try today and it healed my lips in only a coupla hours and restored it to a soft and supple state.
My only gripe is that they do not sell to malaysia, nor do they ship to malaysia, hence it is fairly pricey to bring this in via retail pricing with double the freight charges to import it here.




Supermodels Secrets Beauty Online Store:

Blog:

SS Gallery:
1st Floor, 41A, Jalan SS15/4B, Subang Jaya, 47600, Selangor.

Mobile (SMS/Whatsapp):
016 280 19990

LINE/WECHAT:
Supermodel2u

Follow us on Instagram:
@Supermodels_Secrets


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe